Friday, April 20, 2007

Good advice

I got my one ride today, and it was a good long one, although straight to the beach.

The board's fine. It's me. I didn't call the guy in Long Beach but got lots of good advice today from W. It was just what I needed. What he's saying makes sense, there's no way I can get waves or rides the way I've been doing it. I have to work on what he told me to do.
I think it's possible. I think, without such good advice, it's not possible.

In other news, I'm seeing people out I haven't seen since the end of summer. Is it summer? It's going up to 75 tomorrow after a terrible, cold, miserable winter. C. still looks at me as if I'm some kind of alien entity he just can't figure out. At least there are now lots of other people to make the lineup somewhat friendlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home